Sunday 3 November 2013

Day#3 Something I Never Leave The House Without

       

Day #3 Something I Never Leave The House Without

This is an easy one for a woman - it's my handbag! Currently I'm rocking a lovely M & S number which I spotted a few weeks ago whilst out shopping for Tareqs Mums birthday and then received as a lovely surprise present from Tareq a few days later, he's soon lovely! I blinded it up with my 'J' key ring and I was ready to go.

This bag is PERFECT! Enough space for everything - it has two big pockets inside split by an internal zip up pocket in the middle, perfect for my lovely little iPad mini. The two pockets are used for my purse and travel cards/phones/work pass etc, and the secondly the 'essentials' - toiletries, umbrella, and a handy cardigan if needed. There is also a little front pocket where the buckle is which holds my sunglasses.

I love this bag and couldn't do without it...well, unless a Mulberry appears then I may make the sacrifice!

What can't you leave the house without?

J x


No comments:

Post a Comment