Thursday 21 November 2013

Day #22 What I Love About My Job

Day #22 What I Love About My Job

First of all let me tell you what I do - I'm a Music Licensing Executive at BSkyB - it sounds fancy, executives are supposed I be 50yrs+, but basically it means I licence music for Sky content, my main areas being our channel promos and Sky Sports content. What I can't tell you about Cricket, you probably already know!

So what so I love about my job? Christmas! Were on a site of around 9,000 people in the middle of nowhere and as such, Sky put on a lot of things for staff over Christmas - this year were getting an Ice Rink I believe. We also have our ownChristmas market and they also do a stonking roast dinner in the canteen, as well as carol singing, and the mother of all treats - every staff gets a present from the chief! And they good presents: hampers, wine, days out - this year I've gone for a slow cooker, something I've been threatening to buy since we got the house, and now I have one on the way, eeek!! 

What do you love about your job?

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment