Monday 18 November 2013

Day #19 Myself, One Year Ago


     

Day #19 Myself, One Year Ago

Where I did this blog challenge last year, it's interesting to now revisit these topics again.

What was I upto one year ago - a lot happened last year, the main one for being the job move from Bucks to Sky, that was one hell of a culture shock! Going from an office of 25 to a site of 8,000(?) people. I love it though - they make a lot of effort at Sky to ensure that everyone plays their part, maybe easier done when your department is quite small for the number of people you serve.  

So I had moved jobs at the end of March which meant that this time last year d probably just found my feet and started to relax. At the same time we took the decision to move in with Tareqs parents for a year or so to save for a house - it was silly how much we were paying in rent and we knew that if we could save that money each month that we'd be in a much better position to buy. 

Otherwise last year was my little mini mission to not be 'Fat at Thirty', hitting the Weight Watcher hard and losing around 16lbs over the Summer - of course a lot of it went back in the Winter and I'm now back to where I stared, although each time you go on a diet I think you become more in control of what your eating and more accepting of the consequences. Anyway, probably look to lose a few lbs after Xmas but in the meantime I'll just make sure pictures are of only my face and 'from above'.

What's changed for you in the last year?

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment