Tuesday 12 November 2013

Day #13 Something I'm Proud Of

Day #13 Something I'm Proud Of

PROUD/praʊd/adjective - feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities, or possessions or those of someone with whom one is closely associated.

Sometimes I think I OVERthink these blog posts and feel as though each one needs to be uber meaningful - maybe they don't, after all I did do one yesterday about crumpets! 

Something I'm proud of - there are a lot of things I'm proud which I guess I a thing in itself. I have a nice home, a great partner, great friends, a lovely family, and I enjoy my job. It's not all rosey all the time but I'm proud of each of them - after all good things take effort and commitment and that effort and commitment should result in what you want it to be - something to be proud of. 

Probably doesn't fulfil the brief but I have it a go without getting all sentimental, it's too early for that (7:12am to be precise!)

What are you proud of?

J x


No comments:

Post a Comment