Tuesday 5 November 2013

Day #6 A Book I'm Reading


Day #6 A Book Im Reading

So one of the great things I thought would occur from having nearly a 4hr commute to work everyday was that on getting my iPad Mini tht I could increase the size of my Kindle app and read more.

I tried. I failed.

The problem is that as I'm always either half awake or half asleep, reading finishes me off and I then fall asleep on the train. 

The most recent book I tried was Inferno by Dan Brown, think I'm about 20pages in on my last count. In an attempt to keep going with it I did a free trial on Audible but audio books are pretty dull - the whole point of reading is having imagination and part of that I think is hearing the words in your own voice (albeit in your head).

I wish I did have the ability to read more and I used to love mornings when is get on the circle line in the morning and whip out my latest read, it takes you to a whole new world. Maybe once daylight retyurns in the mornings/evenings I might try again but at the moment reading isn't an option.

Why are you reading at the moment?

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment