Thursday 7 November 2013

Day #8 Three Inspirational Quotes


Day #8 Three Inspirational Quotes

Am I'm sure didn't surprise you, I've made mine about music :-)

Quote #1
"Music is what feelings sound like" (Author Unknown) - this is pretty self explainitory and I think incredibly true. As it's Author Unknown I might claim this as my doing!

Quote #2
"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it" (John Lennon) - I found this one a few months back and I thought it was quite interesting. Ironically John Lennons estate will be profiting immensely from his publishing royalties, maybe they should forfeit them and allow the use of his copyrights for free? I know that's what I'll be trying next time I need to licence his compositions.


Quote #3

"Music is the strongest form of magic" (Marilyn Manson) - this is an old favourite of mine, I've used it as my quote of the week at work and in presentations. When you find a song that makes you react, whether it be happy, sad, angry, it sets off a form of magic inside. Shame it's a quote from someone who creates awful music! 

Happy Friday! 

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment