Sunday 10 November 2013

Day #11 Three Years Ago today

This is always a bit of a funny post to write as I can't tell you what I was doing exactly three years ago today but I could so a summery of what I was doing around that time.

So, the 11th November 2010 - the first thing I did to try and help with this blog post was look at the pictures on my phone, an the closest I got was September 2010 and this;


This was taken at Alcatraz in San Francisco about 2 months before, our great US road trip upto Napa Valley, down to LA and then up to Vegas.


I would have been working as the Licensing Manager Bucks Music and we (me and the Manfriend) were living in Flat 17d in Blackheath Grove, which funnily enough I've just gone past on my train to work.

Life was good - still is - although it's amazing to think how much has changed in the last three years!

What were you doing three years ago today? 

J x





No comments:

Post a Comment