Sunday 17 November 2013

Day #17 My Family


Day #17 My Family

Where do i start.

My mum and dad originate in London. We then moved to Tadley (by reading) when I was teeny tiny and then to Oxford when I was about four (?).

'We' are Mum (Christine), Dad (Keith) and my two older brothers (Paul and Tony). Paul then has a wife (Clare) and three sprogs (Oli, Isaac, and Sebastian), Tony has his lovely lady (Natalie), and I have my other half (Tareq).

On from there we have what we call the 'extended' family - or my 'local' family. 
As I'm now down in Kent, Paul is in the US, Tony is West London and Mum & Dad are in Oxforshire, I don't get to see my family all that much - maybe once every six weeks. That's where my other halfs family come in - they all live just round the corner from each other and luckily also just round the corner from us! 

They are Mrs Heera (Sandra), Mr Heera (Shariff), and Tareqs older sister (Nadia). Nadia is then married to Danny and they are parents to Charlie and Megan. My favourite pastime is always Sandra's Sunday lamb roast, yumm, with all the family around the table eating load of nice food - you can't beat it! 

And of course my present and future family is my other half, Tareq. Lord only knows how he puts up with me sometimes but we've been together over 4yrs now and own a house together - can't wait to spend many more years with him!

That's my family, who's in yours?

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment