Sunday 24 November 2013

Day #23 Eight things you didn't know about me. Day #24 Something that makes me smile. Day #25 The contents of my purse.

Oops, had a lazy weekend which means doing three days in one, you lucky people! 


Day #23 Eight things you didn't know about me

1. I'm a bit of a control freak and like order - the hand wash has to be in a certain position on the shelf and you can only cut an onion one way, my way! 
2. I don't do anything unless I know i'm going to be good at it (or can give it a bloody good go)
3. I used to do horse riding lessons as a kid and wasn't half bad
4. I don't like marmite, coriander, or fish
5. I know how to knit
6. I snore (even on public transport, shocking) 
7. I don't like looking out of windows when it's dark outside, especially after watching The Following.
8. My hair isn't actually the colour you see it to be, I've been going grey since by late teens.

Day #24 Something that makes me smile

Lots of things make me smile - people, occasions, observations.

One person that always makes me smile for the most random of reasons would be my lovely other half. He's actually a little crazy and comes out with the most random comments. You'll quite often be sitting watching something on tele to then find that he's become bored and is then googling something on my phone - you'll then ask him what he's looking up and it'll be something like "famous people who served in the Vietnam war" (it's normally much more interesting than that I'm sure that was one of his searches). He's a complete genius when it comes to history so I can't knock him, very handy in a pub quiz.

He also drives car like an airline pilot which makes me smile :-)

Day #25 The contents of my purse
I think I was confused by this one last year as i think they actually mean handbag, but as the blog generates in America they say purse. Saying that, I already wrote about my 'purse' earlier in the blog challenge - maybe I'll give you an update - it now also contains hand cream, lip balm and porridge oats!

There you go, a good mornings read.

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment