Sunday 1 December 2013

Day #28 A Skill Id like To Learn / Day #29 Something I Could Neve Tire Of / Day #30 Three Wonderful Things That Happened This Month

Another 3-in-1 blog post to finish of my 30 Days Hath November blog challnege. 

Hope you've all enjoyed reading these and may be inspired to join me next year! 


Day #28 A Skill Id like To Learn 
This is a bit of a difficult one - what's springing to mind is maybe learning another language or instrument, but I get the feeling I'm thinking that just to sound thoughtful. I'm quite crafty and I like making things, so it'd be great to maybe learn something like how to use a sewing machine, or to think outside the box with cheap ways to decorate the house. I've hinted on getting a craft book from The Makery from Santa this year so watch this space.
(The Makery Book: http://www.themakeryonline.co.uk/our-shop/makery-book-and-make-away-kits/makery-book/)


Day #29 Something I Could Neve Tire Of 
Oooh, another weird one - something j could never tire of - I'm wondering cheese, red wine, chocolate - but maybe that's because of the time of year. I'm also wondering fairy lights? I love fairy lights. Something I could never tire of...coffee. Done.

    

Day #30 Three Wonderful Things That Happened This Month
Finishing with a humdinger! Three wonderful things that happened this month. I ordered a slow cooker through the generosity of Rupert Murdoch, that was nice - can't wait to start producing some food in that bay boy. I also had a lovely weekend visiting the parents in Oxfordshire this month and seeing some great progress on my Dads previously burnt to a crisp shop. Lastly I have just had a few wonderful days with my old flame, Laura. It'd been 4yrs since I saw her last and it was like nothing had changed. 

Thanks again to everyone for following this November blog, hope you've enjoyed it and at times found it amusing! 

Have a wonderful Christmas and I'll see you all same time next year.

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment