Friday 25 October 2013

30 Days Hath November 2013



I loved doing this last year :-)

The idea being that you have one subject a day thoughtout November that you then write and blog about and share with your family and friends, it's simple!

Here are the topics;

Day 01: A place I'd like to travel.
Day 02: A favourite movie.
Day 03: Something I never leave the house without.
Day 04: A friend I adore.
Day 05: My hometown.
Day 06: A book I'm reading.
Day 07: A song for the day.
Day 08: Three inspirational quotes.
Day 09: A close-up of my day.
Day 10: A favourite recipe.
Day 11: Three years ago today.
Day 12: The last item I purchased.
Day 13: Something I'm proud of.
Day 14: Style inspiration for the season.
Day 15: Three blogs I always read.
Day 16: Someone who inspires me.
Day 17: My family.
Day 18: What I wore today.
Day 19: Myself, one year ago.
Day 20: Something that means a lot to me.
Day 21: A self-portrait.
Day 22: What I love about my job.
Day 23: Eight things you didn't know about me.
Day 24: Something that makes me smile.
Day 25: The contents of my purse.
Day 26: Something I'm looking forward to.
Day 27: A silly self-portrait.
Day 28: A skill I'd like to learn.
Day 29: Something I could never tire of.
Day 30: Three wonderful things that happened this month.

If you new to blogging but have a googlemail account it's really easy to setup a blogger account.

Starts next Thursday so get crackalackin'!

J x

1 comment:

  1. This is right up your street!!

    I have nominated you for The Sunshine Awards!!! You can find details of it here on my blog:

    http://claregosling55.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-sunshine-awards.html

    ReplyDelete